Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shoes - The Testimony of Growth

Shoes - The Testimony of Growth


By looking back into the past, I could easily find the variation of my attitudes towards shoes during my process of growing up. My shoes act as a testimony of my own growth.





When I was a little girl, I had great likings for colorful shoes. For a little girl well below the age of 10, the whole world seemed so simple and had the color of the rainbow. The colorful shoes resembled the color of green trees, beautiful flowers, blue skies and the warm sun.


Shoes


When I was a middle school student, I always had a pair of sport shoes. For a teenage girl, the world was vital and energetic. With a pair of sport shoes, I could gallop on the playground hither and thither, without knowing the boundary. The whole world was then at my feet and I could be whomever I wanted to be.



When I am now as a college student, more often than not, I'm on a pair of high heels. At the age of 20, like many other girls shoes records my carefree childhood, undaunted teens and my present beautiful life.

Which pair of shoes will I get? That's the question I will never know.


Shoes - The Testimony of Growth

I'm a high Creative Recreation fan, interested in shopping skills and tips for having shoes. I'm usually online, you can discuss with me. I know lots about Jordan 1 and can share with you.

Shuangyan Guo

No comments:

Post a Comment