Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Shoes

Last week I was invited to a friends hen night. Although we are friends we're not partially close so I was very happy that she invited me on her hen night as she only invited a selected few. The hen night will be held next month and will be at a wine tasting evening in Berkshire. I thought this was a lovely idea for a hen night as it should be unique and private. and we will then have a meal at the vineyard.

We will be walking around some of the vineyard so although I want to have shoes which will be comfy as it may be undulated ground I also want to be in keeping with the upper class vineyard. I decided I would look online as I didn't want to waste my weekends hiking through the high streets as my spare time is very valuable. I found a great website which had over 50 years experience with designing comfortable shoes they have got it down to a perfect shoe! I've purchased a fantastic pair of shoes which are not only comfortable as they have additional padding but they look absolutely fantastic!

Furthermore I found the site through a fantastic comparison site and saved money on voucher codes and a cash back option. With the money I saved I'm going to buy a gorgeous necklace to match my shoes!

As I had such a good experience with this company I would recommend to anybody looking for shoes online to use the website I used. Not only did I find that the shoes where so nice and comfortable but they where reasonable prices and I had the option of using a voucher code and cash back option.

I truly believe a night can be spoilt by uncomfortable shoes as you can end up in misery from painful feet. By spending the extra money on shoes that are comfortable you can enjoy your evening and make sure you are not damaging you body. By constantly wearing high heels you can damage you bone structure and the conclusion can be having surgery to correct this so make sure you purchase shoes that will help prevent this!

Related : Buy SHOES Now and Pay Later paylatershoes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment